How to make your account(s) secure
As a kind gesture, or just a friendly advice, however you interpret it, this is what I suggest you do to keep your account safe and secure :) read on-
1) Non dictionary passwords – passwords like “ilovemyfamily” or “password” are the worst ones one might think of. The dictionary words are the first ones to be cracked.
2) Keep em long – websites don’t ask for minimum 6 letters or minimum 5 letters for the sake of it! Its important you keep it long.
3) Try and exclude as much of superficial personal information as possible. Ur name, dob etc is not a good idea.
4) Use letters, numbers and symbols in an erratic manner as much as possible.
5) Websites which have https and not http in their address bars are safe(r).
6) Clear your cookies every once in a while, people tend to use em in a bad way, harmful for your device as well as your id/password.
7) Don’t click on anonymous links unless you are sure, specially the bit.ly or other shortened ones.
I wasn’t sure what to do, and since I am referred to as a “hacker” now, I thought why not post some anti-hacking techniques/precaution measures.. Might help you keep your account secure. ;) :)
Oh, and one important blog post coming up tonight.. Stay tuned!